PAPER: A1-3 and A2-3
- IGT TESTING SYSTEMS
- GRAPHIC ARTS
- INKS & CHEMICALS
- TECHLAB SYSTEM
- QS FIBRE
- HUME HOOD
- KG BEARING
- CLEANER DIESEL FUEL (DEBUG)
- RS COMPONENT
- LEROY SOMER
- METAL PROTECTOR
- MONITORING & CONTROL
- SINAPSE - Print Simulators
- GEOTECHNICAL TESTING EQUIPMENT
- BATU ALAM DARI JAWA TIMUR
IGT Testing Systems has for many decades been supplying the well-known AIC2-5 printability tester for making numerous tests on different substrates and inks in quality control and research.
IGT Testing Systems has for many decades been supplying the well-known A1 and A2 printability testers for making numerous tests on different substrates and inks in quality control and research. This tester, although for a substantial part replaced by the electrical models AIC2-5, Global Standard Tester, C1 and Orange Proofer are still demanded and produced.
- Tests small quantities of ink and substrate under specified conditions.
- Saves costs because many tests can be done before going to press.
- Inking and printing separated
- Many accessories available
- Simple operation
- Low initial cost
- Processing of many substrates and inks possible
- Easy to move
- Detailed instructions for use
- Pendulum: 1.35 m/s
- Spring Drive: 3.5 m/s
100 - 800 N
The test strips made with the A1-3 or A2-3 printability tester are suitable for many purposes, contact IGT for detailed test descriptions (W-leaflets):
- measuring colour with colour measuring systems, spectrophotometers
- visual appraisal
- density measurements, including establishing tolerances
- determination of coverage, scratch resistance, wear resistance, flexibility, adhesion and gloss, ink transfer (in g/m2), light fastness and resistance to chemicals
- testing of printing quality, picking, roughness, Heliotest, printing penetration, set-off, striking through, loose and weakly bound paper articles
The A1-3 and A2-3 testers print on all sorts of materials like paper, board, plastic film, cellophane, laminate, metal, etc.
The testers are used in the following industries:
- printing ink, paper and board, printers
- metal, plastic and packaging industries
- resin, lacquer and coating industries
- raw material industry
- training and education
The IGT A1-3 and A2-3 sets come with a set of printing discs for pick testing and different other tests, paper packings, a sector with clamps and an adjustable packing stretcher. Accessories are available for IGT Print (oil) penetration test, IGT Roughness test and gravure as well as a range of printing discs.